South Carolina Attorneys Work to Get You Compensation for Injuries Sustained at Work or on the Road
Caring and experienced Conway litigators also handle family law matters
Being injured in an accident can have devastating consequences, both physically and financially, so you need a trusted attorney who can secure the compensation you deserve to move forward with your life. Founded in 2010 and serving clients in Conway and throughout South Carolina’s Grand Strand communities, the attorneys at Hearn & Hearn PA have 74 years of combined experience helping individuals who have suffered workplace injuries or illnesses or were injured due to the negligence of another. We also provide compassionate counsel for those who need help navigating the social security disability benefits process and clients facing family law matters.
Dedicated attorneys providing high-quality legal services and individualized attention
We provide personalized service and responsive counsel to each client. Over the last decade, we have earned a reputation among our clients and colleagues as being:
- Respected leaders — Attorneys George and Peter Hearn have both earned an AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for their high ethical standards and professional ability.
- Effective settlement negotiators — Whether you’ve sustained injuries at work, in an auto accident or as a result of a dangerous product or slip and fall, we will aim to maximize your compensation during settlement negotiations.
- Compassionate counselors — We understand that being faced with a divorce, child custody dispute, child support issue, disability or serious injury can take an emotional toll and will ensure you have dependable legal counsel every step of the way.
We create a thorough strategy for each case and make sure to address your concerns throughout the course of representation.
Community-focused attorneys handle a wide range of matters involving injuries and family law issues
When you work with us, you can be confident that you have an attorney on your side who will be a tireless advocate on your behalf. We have extensive experience handling cases in the following practice areas:
- Personal injury — We represent clients in personal injury actions, including those involving motor vehicle accidents or injuries sustained in a premises or product liability matter. Our team will aim to hold the responsible party accountable for their negligence.
- Workers’ compensation — We help injured or sickened workers recover medical expenses and lost wages through the workers’ compensation process, and help families who lost a loved one in a workplace accident recover the benefits to which they’re entitled.
- Social security disability — Our attorneys can help you collect the Social Security Disability benefits you’re eligible to receive by law. If your initial claim is denied, we will represent you during the appeals process.
- Family law — As a team of experienced lawyers, we provide representation for a variety of family law matters, including property division, child support and custody modifications, cohabitation issues, legal separation and divorce.
We use a hands-on approach and apply our best efforts to ensure that your rights are protected throughout the legal process.
Contact an experienced Conway, South Carolina attorney for a consultation
Hearn & Hearn PA serves Conway and the Grand Strand communities in personal injury, workers’ compensation, social security disability and family law matters. Call 843-786-9831 or contact us online to schedule a consultation.