Compassionate Family Law
Protect your spousal rights with family law representation from Hearn & Hearn PA. The family law practice at our firm encompasses a broad range of legal matters.
We primarily handle complex domestic relations cases in the South Carolina family courts. When necessary, we make use of professionals in related fields, including tax experts, mental health professionals, and valuation experts. Although our family law attorneys are experienced litigators, they frequently use mediation to resolve family law cases.
Achieving Your Goals
We understand that conflicts in a marriage or family can be some of the most troubling legal problems for an individual. We strive to provide compassionate and effective representation to help each client based on the facts of their case. Your case will be treated with courtesy and professionalism.
Our family law practice includes:
- Tracing and Characterizing Marital and Non-Marital Property
- Identification, Valuation and Division of Property in Complex Estates
- Valuation and Distribution of Stock Options, Retirement Plans, and Other Assets
- Divorce/Legal Separation
- Child Support and Later Modifications
- Child Custody and Later Modifications
- Spousal Support and Vocational Issues
- Cohabitation Issues